A brand's success is determined by its customers.
Companies currently interact with customers and prospective customers across multiple channels with varying levels of success. However, these channels are not always ideal and can leave brands looking for another way.
- Facebook engagement with brand posts declined 20% in the first half of 2017, while the average price per ad has increased 39%.
- Display advertising suffers from low click-through rates (0.10% on display ads), click fraud, and low viewability.
- Email inboxes are saturated with the average user receiving over 100 emails per day.
Sales & Distribution Channels
- Distribution partners do not always share their full pipeline with brands, and even if they do, it is difficult to predict revenues without control over the marketing or sales process.
- The amount of total counterfeiting globally has reached $1.2 Trillion in 2017 and is projected to reach $1.82 Trillion by the year 2020.
Blue Bite aims to change the way buyers interact with the world by connecting brands and customers directly with products through its mobile app, creating a brand-owned channel that adds tangible value to the customer, brand, and product.
We have experienced increased traction over the past few years with a sharp recent acceleration. We have enabled 6x more objects in the past 20 months than we did in all of our previous years combined.
- 7,180,000+ objects enabled to-date
- 6,239,181 since the start of 2017
- 942,279 from 2011 - 2016
At the same time, consumer behavior has been growing quickly, with 349% growth in interactions with our enabled products when comparing August year-to-date in 2018 to the same period in 2017.
Blue Bite's approach creates a direct connection with the consumer, regardless of the sales or distribution channel, allowing the brand to own the narrative. One of the largest issues impacting retail is the growing black and grey market which are already measured at more than a trillion dollars annually. With Blue Bite, brands and their customers can easily identify counterfeits and instill confidence in the authenticity of products.
Once trust is established through authenticity, Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled products can unlock an immersive customer experience during the product life cycle. Blue Bite helps brands stay relevant after the sale with contextual content driven by real-time data, location, device, and product information, curated in milliseconds. With Blue Bite, customers can gain special access to events, unlock exclusive content, and even make additional purchases directly through the physical products they own. By enabling their products to do more, brands are able to drive sales, long-term value, and better understand customers.