The direct-to-consumer wine market is growing quickly in the U.S., but it can be difficult for consumers to find reliability. There are thousands of different labels, inconsistent quality, subjective pricing, and a lack of genuine customer service. Splash seeks to be that source of consistency, operating with a few basic precepts.
Launched at the end of December 2014, Splash is a national direct-to-consumer wine marketer focused on cutting through the clutter of a growing, yet confusing market. Splash provides members with transparent pricing, great value, and top quality customer service that they can trust.
The best part? It's working. Splash has realized early successes with year over year double digit revenue growth and profitability since October 2015.
Our Success in 2018
- $7.0m revenue through the first 9 months, $1.1m ahead of 2017 (unaudited)
- 60,000+ subscribed customers
- Average order equates to $95 in revenue
- Profitable since October 2015 (unaudited)
- Over 25 wine suppliers around the world
- Partnerships with NextHome, Vingo and Staples
What Our Customers Say*
- Spreading the good news!!! Splash Wines delivers. I love the surprises in the variety boxes. I have found wines I love that I would have never tried otherwise. Or the option of filling my case with my personal choices. You can't go wrong. Paul K
- Not my first order and won’t be my last! Great service and can’t beat the savings for such delicious wine. Christine W
- I love Splash Wines and recommend it at every opportunity. I'm delighted to be a Founders Member. -Pauline
- Great Customer Service and Great Wines – what more can we ask for? -Jessie
- You guys have amazing customer service and even better wines 🍷 -Asja
*The above individuals were not compensated in exchange for their testimonials. In addition, their testimonials should not be construed as and/or considered investment advice.