Bellwether Housing is the largest nonprofit affordable housing developer in Seattle. We currently own and operate 2100 apartments with affordable rents. We are the first nonprofit in the nation to fund affordable housing using crowdfunding and impact investments. I'm inviting you to help us build our next 750 homes in urban King County.
- You're concerned about the Puget Sound Region's affordable housing and homelessness crisis and want to invest in a proven solution.
- You want to create access to opportunity for low-income families.
- You want to invest in diverse, equitable neighborhoods that are accessible to people of all incomes and backgrounds.
- Every $1 in investment unlocks $29 in committed funding from public and other resources.
- We have a $30M annual budget, $330M in assets, and previously raised $4M from impact investors.
- We own and operate over 2100 affordable apartments in Seattle and have a 39-year track record.
- The average Bellwether rent is $951 less than the average rent in Seattle.