ChoiceTrade is a Fintech company and an SEC-registered online broker-dealer. The company is self-sustaining by virtue of its existing retail brokerage operations. Existing customer base is diverse, spanning the entire U.S. and over 100 countries worldwide.
First online broker to have private startup and crypto, secondary market for shareholders of startup companies, and Robo Trading technologies on one platform.
- Developing and will soon be launching a micro investing app that will enable billions of global citizens to invest as little as $10.
- Earned Barron's coveted 4-star ranking six times.
- Registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission since 2000. Unblemished history.
- A solid, well-established company. Yet, has a development stage company valuation.
- Global footprint, with clients in over 100 countries and web site in 100 languages.
- Highly scalable business model at minor incremental cost. Gross profit margins between 75 and 80%.
- ChoiceTrade Holdings
- Site Average