DownToDash is an app to make quality activity buddies. It connects people in the same location based on what they are down to do, whether it is workouts, sports, movies or other activities. Users can post specific plans, for example, play Tennis on Thursday at 5 pm at McCarren Park and other users can join.
- We have 60,000+ successful plans (meetups) created on DTD.
- In the list of Top 100 Internship programs in the US by CNBC Make It.
- Featured in Forbes, HuffPost, TEDx and Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch Season 3.
- Winner of several pitch competitions including Pitch Night NYC.
- Our user base is growing 10% per month organically.
- Users are obsessed with our plans feature, it allows them to be spontaneous and discover what others are up to before it actually happens.
- EXIT - We believe we have a strong exit potential and strategy (WeWork recently bought MeetUp for $200 Million).
- TIMING - 78% of millennials would choose to spend money on an experience over buying something. They want to spend on being with others.
Key Team Members
- Site Average