Lifograph is building the world’s largest wiki of people and relationship map in order to quickly match people and companies with each other, based on their needs, skills, and real-life relationships. We are building a search engine that aggregates public data, news and user-generated content in order to help people and companies find customers, investors, employees, partners, service providers, etc. Users connect on our Lifograph platform by building networks around their needs and skills.
- 465,000+ crowdsourced profiles
- 1.21M+ aggregated connections
- Featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., Investor Business Daily, Profit.ro, Startups.co, The Next Web, Social Geek, etc.
- Advisors include General Manager at Microsoft and former COO at Salesforce
- Founder is a Wharton MBA & Silicon Valley influencer, interviewed numerous times in the media, public speaker at conferences and panels
- Other team members include data scientist with PhD in Computer Science, CTO with Master in Computer Science and thesis in deep learning
- 585,000 posts to date