Sly Fox Brewing Co.
We've been brewing and packaging beer since 1995. In fact, we were the first craft brewery in the region to produce cans for sale, which are now sold in 6 states and DC. We have two brewpubs now and are days away from opening our third location in Wyomissing. We have positioned ourselves for aggressive growth in 2019. This expansion will include two new locations in the Pittsburgh area - the historic Terminal Building Redevelopment Project and at The Point, the tip of the "Golden Triangle."
- The Giannopoulos family has been in the craft beer and brewpub business for over twenty-three years.
- Winners of multiple Great American Beer Festival medals for outstanding craft beers.
- Our current brewpubs in Phoenixville and Pottstown combine for more than $3.2 million in annual sales.
- As part of our Community Footprint Strategy, we've leased over 6,000 SF within McKnight Reality Partners' $100+ million "The Highline" redevelopment Project, as well as 1,700 SF in the downtown River Vue Complex at The Point.
- With a population of over 2.36 million people, Pittsburgh has quickly become one of the hot spots on the craft beer scene.