In 2017, we launched our award-winning digital learning company on Shark Tank. Since then, we have earned more than $1.6 million in revenue, 300+ retail outlets, a 4.3 star rating on Amazon and closed a co-operation with Girls Scouts of America and PBS. We have sold more than 30,000 products and are excited to announce a new collaboration for a school product and curriculum – targeting both girls and boys.
- More than $1.6 million in revenue to date, 30,000 products sold.
- Investors and advisors include Morgan Stanley and Daymond John of ABC's Shark Tank.
- Morgan Stanley invested $200,000 and is a strategic investor through its accelerator program.
- Signed TV licensing deal with PBS's Odd Squad.
- Launching into profitable $40 billion schools market with former LEGO education distributor.
- Featured on CNN, Fox and Friends, Fox Business News, Forbes and Financial Times.
- The team includes former VP of Hasbro, EVP of LeapFrog and host of MythBusters.
- Graduate of Founder University with Jason Calacanis.
Key Team Members
- Site Average