SouveNEAR sells locally-made art and goods from vending machines in airports and other tourist venues, offering alternatives to generic souvenirs made far away and stamped with the city name. With SouveNEAR, travelers easily find souvenirs they love, and local artists gain a larger audience. We have 17 machines between the Oakland, Kansas City, Newark and Cincinnati airports and one non-airport site. We've seen steady growth, with 400% rev increase 2015-2018 & projected increases again in 2019.
- 400% growth in revenue from FY 2015 to FY 2018.
- Featured in USA Today, Time, NBC News, Travel+Leisure and more.
- Creative concept in HIGHLY visible locations - currently in 4 major airports.
- 18,900 customer purchases in 2018, supporting 80+ local makers
- Accepted into Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program for Fall 2019.