Sunjoined is a network of trusted hemp farmers. We plant, grow, harvest, process, sell, and distribute hemp materials and products.
Why you may want to invest
- Our mission is to help family farmers make a living by growing hemp
- Our farmers are in 6 states, and our inquiries to join increase daily.
- In 3 months, 700+ people have signed up and shown interest in marketing and distributing hemp products with Sunjoined.
- CBD, one of hemp's products, is expected to reach $22B in market size by 2022.
- Lamar is former CEO for supply chain blockchain company. Investors: 500 Startups, Tim Draper, and Cross Cut Ventures. Hijro customers: JPMC + Wells Fargo
- Chief Grower Joel has 15+ years experience growing cannabis (hemp is cannabis plant), which will help our network farmers who are brand new to hemp
- Our parent company, Wilsondom raised over 100k+, to sponsor hemp farmers, from businesses from all over the US, in just a few months leading up to grow season
- Sunjoined Hemp Facebook group is growing fast, membership rose 290% in July