SunVessel is a network of smart charging stations for electric and robotic personal mobility devices installed in partnering hotels, offices, and apartment buildings. We are the next generation transportation amenity. Our stations lock, charge, and teach users how to ride in a seamless manner. Users can come up to our stations to unlock our mobility devices and take short trips in a city without the need of a car.
- Robust team of designers & engineers from MIT, FIU, U of M, and Babson College with decades of experience building world class experiences
- Founder co-founded Cafe X, a robotic coffee-bar backed by Peter Thiel, Khosla Ventures, Social Capital, Craft Ventures, & Valor Equity.
- Lucrative unit economics with a scalable model that addresses the biggest issues with current last mile mobility alternatives & competitors
- Featured on CNN and other international media outlets
- Proven founder with Silicon Valley experience and transportation background who is on a mission to change the way we move
- Proudly received the keys to Miami-Dade County in 2018 and is the 2019 winner of Synapse's Pitch Madness
- Beautiful designed charging stations that can be easily deployed and easily maintained