We're turning stationary bikes into something gym goers actually use. VZfit, our third-gen product, turns any bike into VR fitness fun in 5 minutes. Over the last 3 years, we proved VR-equipped bikes motivate riders to come back to the gym, increasing gym retention rates and profit margins. Now, we're selling our tech directly to gyms through Life Fitness, the world's largest commercial fitness equipment manufacturer, which has resulted in 50 VZfits sold worldwide – all before official launch.
- Commercial agreement with Life Fitness ($1B Sales 2017) to bring VZfit to 20k+ health clubs and commercial fitness centers worldwide.
- 2,000+ V1 products sold (4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon).
VirZOOM riders average 3.25 days a week for 38 minutes, about 3x more than regular stationary bikes.
- V2 VZfit launched Aug. 2018. Off to a strong start with installs into fitness centers in the US, Australia, Hong Kong, China, and Turkey.
- Team developed popular games Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Dance Central.
- Voted a Top 10 Most Innovative Company by Fast Company in 2018.
- $7.8M in funding raised to date.